We currently need volunteers to serve all days of the week. We also need help with administrative tasks, filing, resource navigation, and data entry.
Please Contact Us if you would like to help!
New Hope Resource Center is staffed by a program manager and volunteers.
We seek volunteers who can interact with a wide variety of people and who have special empathy for the needs of the homeless. Additional volunteers will enable us to be open for longer hours! Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult approved by a parent. You can download the guidelines and application above.
We are actively looking for providers who will be able to help our guests in the following areas:
Personal Needs: haircuts, dental services, laundry services
Life Skills Development:job interview skills, money management skills, conflict resolution and writing skills.
Creating a Better Future: Assistance filling out job applications, job placement, navigating social services, filling out housing applications and registering to vote.
Resource Navigators: Our Resource Navigators help our guests with goal-setting and assist them with removing common barriers that keep them from moving into stable housing. They connect them with community resources that help them better their lives.
Here are supplies we need on an on-going basis:
• Coffee (reg.& decaf), creamer, sugar and tea bags
• Facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels
• Hot chocolate, milk, juices, paper plates
• Paper hot cups for coffee/tea, paper napkins
• Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Bacitracin, Bandaids
• Jam, jelly, peanut butter, margerine
• Hand sanitizer -large jugs
• Clean sweats, jeans, jackets, shoes, boots
• Socks for men and women (wool blend preferred)
• Camping gear, tents, tarps, sleeping bags, backpacks, camp stoves
• Small shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste, disposable razors
• Pop-top cans of tuna, chicken, meat sticks
• Men's, women's underwear, all sizes
**All donations may be brought to the center during open hours.